At Dental Dimensions, our goal is to provide our patients life-long dentistry with excellence and integrity while keeping a focus on the whole person. You'll find from your very first phone call, you will be treated like family. You will be offered optimal dental care in a modern, high tech facility. Whether you are changing your smile through cosmetic treatments or receiving routine oral health maintenance, our office is Convenient, Comfortable and Caring.
Patient and staff safety is our top priority, we have therefore implemented the following additional infection control procedures:
1. We ask that our patients wear a mask in the office when not in the treatment rooms. Masks will be available at the front desk. If not possible, you may wait in your car until called for your appointment.
2. Our office will be sending an email with a link to update your health history online. Please complete this at home prior to arriving at our office.
3. Prior to your appointment, we will ask you some screening questions and take your temperature.
4. We ask that you use hand sanitizer or wash your hands when you enter the office.
5. Unless you need assistance, please do not bring extra people with you as there will be limiting seating in our reception area.
6. Staff will wear masks at all times when interacting with patients.
7. We will have all patients rinse with a disinfecting mouthrinse prior to treatment.